On your own, with friends and family, with colleagues at work or through a local organisation – there are lots of opportunities for you to support Scannappeal by organising your own fundraising.
- Invite friends around to your house for a coffee morning, tea or cocktails and make a small charge.
- Host a dinner party and raise funds through Dinner4Good. This easy-to-use website handles the invitations, donations (including Gift Aid) and even helps with menu ideas.
- If you have a lovely garden could you open it for Scannappeal for an afternoon?
- Are you a singer or musician? Could your group perform for Scannappeal to raise funds?
- Dress up, dress down or in a themed way for a day, for a small payment.
- Partake in a sporting event– do something at your local gym or club or virtually using a Wii.
- Hold a cake sale in your place of work or at a local fair.
- Business owners could add a small surcharge to a product or service by your employer – for example just £1 on a restaurant bill or rounding up the pence to the nearest pound when purchasing goods can quickly add up.
- Undertake a sponsored run or other challenge. Find out more here
These are just a few ideas and there are hundreds more. We’re sure you have some ideas of your own and we would love to help you develop them into a great fundraising activity. We will give you full support including design templates for your own posters and literature, fundraising materials and advice. Don’t forget you can also set up your own fundraising page at Justgiving or Virgin Money Giving.
Bucks HP7 0BR