- We are a registered UK charity (no. 296291) established in 1987.
- To date, over £12 million has been raised.
- Every 10 minutes someone in the local area is diagnosed or treated with equipment funded by Scannappeal in the past.
- 26 major appeals have been completed for life-saving equipment at Amersham, Stoke Mandeville and Wycombe Hospitals.
- Our small projects programme also supplies smaller, less costly items of equipment to clinical departments and community services to improve patient care.
- One in four of the local population has benefited from Scannappeal’s work.
- Sir Henry Aubrey-Fletcher;Her Majesty’s Lord Lieutenant of Buckinghamshire, The Countess of Buckinghamshire, Sir Stuart Burgess and The Countess Howe are patrons.
- Well known and acclaimed Actor, Robert Lindsay is Principal Patron having joined in January 2016.
- Mr William Baxter CBE is the Chairman. He leads a board of up to 20 trustees including clinicians, business and community representatives.