Enjoy lunch in this formal garden with open views to the Chiltern countryside. The original garden covers ¾ of an acre around a former Grade II listed public house built in 1750. Started in 1992 by the present owners and features a series of ‘outdoor rooms’ enclosed by a variety of hedges. This includes a formal parterre to the front of the house, a long flower border to the north of the house, a formal fruit garden and a new vegetable garden in the former chicken run. A short woodland walk connects the front garden with the lawn to the east of the house opening onto the adjacent orchard, planted with a wide variety of traditional local fruit trees.
Parking: ample parking in field as directed.
Tickets: £20 each in advance, includes two course lunch (vegetarian option available).
Times: 12.30pm arrival, lunch served at 1pm.